Monday, November 2, 2009

anna discovers rudimentary paint






i have been sick for the past three days, and this is what i have been doing. the good news is that, as you can see, i am going places in my life

5 comments:

jeannesioux said...

Hahaha....

So you are dreaming of being a professional, a performer, a baker, and a foxy chick.

Hope you are feeling better.


(Where is rudimentary paint on your computer?) That looks fun.

Jamie Boyd said...

Wow! You look incredible! I have to admit that the 2nd picture made me slightly uncomfortable.

Have you ever seen Bunny Suicides? You can google them if you haven't. It sounds morbid but they are actually pretty funny and cute. I went through a phase at my last job where I would use paint to edit the bunny suicides to actually be some of the people that I work with.

Em said...

dang anna...you edited these pictures? but it just looks so reaaal!!!!! i wish i had a bod like yours...

libby said...

I'm so glad to hear you finally got to play Sally Bowles, that was always a dream of yours. Sickness be damned!

Katie Davis Henderson: Editor and Writer said...

awesome. you should have come over last night! you're seriously welcome any night this week.