
this is the town is.

small town politics. oh wait, that's big town politics too.

justin says 'git. off. my. land.'

why no woman actually wants to go back in time.

ophir walls.

pretty sure it's always quiet time in ophir.

yup. always quiet time in ophir.
OPHIR!
4 comments:
Kind of a funny little spot, isn't it?!
I think that I read that they demolished Murcur, and returned the land to the land.
you know... i grew up in oquirrh shadows, basically the closest there was to the mountains and i have never even heard of it. dang i need to get out more. thank you for educating me of what is in my back yard. :)
Justin finally got to go to Ophir! Yay!
Anna! I love the comment about why no woman wants to go back in time...haha. Turns out that I wash my own laundry by hand out here in Thailand. Fun times! :)
P.S. You and Justin shoot me an email and tell me good food to eat! My email address is sondra_rachel@yahoo.com. Thanks!
Post a Comment