Friday, November 21, 2008

i want a goat


3 comments:

Vee said...

is this original artwork you are featuring?

jeannesioux said...

Jordan can give you some first hand advice on taking care of goats. He took care of the goats that belonged to some friends of ours back in Gilbert, Arizona. He was so affected by the experience that he made a very awesome, personalized T-shirt that I will have to show you sometime. I always sort of wanted to have a goat also, but we never got around to it. Our friends milked the goats on a daily basis (They were home-schoolers), and used the milk. It was very yummy, and I would buy it off of them. Very healthy also.

libby said...

my dad's parents raised goats. Yep, my dad was an actual goat farmer. Then he became an appliance repairer. So, my genes are pretty blue collar (what collar would farmers be? flannel?) Also when I was on the raw food diet for like a month I drank unpasteurized goat milk. It was amazing.