Well, so I'm PRETTY SURE Michigan State has rejected me...all their acceptees were notified in January, and all their rejectees in March, and I have heard nothing. So two weeks ago I e-mailed them and asked about my application and I never heard a word. Hmm. Maybe they are playing some kind of invisible game with me?
Anyway, it's probably fair to say they aren't falling all over themselves to accept me sooo..I'm just going to count on that as a rejection.
One more to hear (get rejected) from. It's one of my favorites (Rutgers), but I'm not holding out much hope. In fact at this point I have been psychologically preparing myself to do something else so much I might actually be disappointed, or at least seriously discombobulated, if they did let me in.
New plans:
Plan A: Open a wildly successful bakery
Plan B: Become a best-selling novelist
Plan C: Become a world-famous opera singer (this is my fall back).
Eh? Eh?
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ah man that sux big time.... :-(
It sounds like the possibilities are endless w your new plans. especially if you combine all three, which is what i recommend.
When do you find out about Rutgers??
Post a Comment