Wednesday, April 29, 2009

she done it again


aint even gonna tell you how much butter is in this thing


semi sweet chocolate chip dots


made with black cocoa



its a bit misleading me standing here. while i did eat as much chocolate as this photo implies, justin did all those dishes.

3 comments:

Vivian said...

you made me a cake, then forgot to bring it to me. I forgive you this time...

libby said...

remember when we made a cake but didn't grease the pan and it looked terrible? I don't have pictures of it handy but it looks like you've come a long way, baby

jeannesioux said...

I actually got to have a huge slice of this incredible thing, with oreo cookie ice cream on top. It was absolutely delicious. Then top it off with Anna's lime drink that was out of this world. Anna told me how many cubes of butter were in the cake "after" I ate it. I will not mention the facts here for fear of intimidating this wonderful talent.