Monday, April 13, 2009

where i've been



the scuzzier the train, the better the city you know.



helloooo Chicago!



Justin and I look/act like Chaplin orphans...



but justin doesn't drink coffee...WHAT NOW UNIVERSE??



we got kicked out of the NBC building. i thought we were gonna make it to the roof but then the big guys in suits closed in...



city cupcakes = all better now!



aww look at the...the cute...couple.



at the fancy pants hilton.



why is paris hilton so rich anyways?



ohhhhhh.



the scariest part about this sign in chinatown is whoever wrote it is NOT EVEN CHINESE! no cultural excuses for you, creep-o. (25 - 36? for a 56 yr old?? shivers all over man, shivers all over)



mm everything chinese is just so blobby.



aw chicago, you're just so much COOLER THAN THE REST OF US in your fluorescent vests and segways!



chicago. the end!

ps my presentation went really well, and i may have saved a kid's life in the swimming pool. all in all, a good five days.

3 comments:

Vee said...

COOOL TRIP! Hope everything went smoothly!
ARe you going to elaborate on you life saving skills?

jeannesioux said...

your hair is very cute in these pics. I like the cute outfit. And those segways look fun!!!

Vivian said...

i'm going to tell jake that "everything chinese is just so blobby". And I love the tapioca drinks! And I giggled at your ps...